I am a huge fan of anthologies, and for me, the mark of a good anthology is that every piece should not please every reader. This sounds counter intuitive, but especially when courting the genres of science fiction and fantasy, this method shows that the editor understands that each of these genres have many facets, and each facet has its own set of fans.[read more...]
Our Grim(m)oire: Site updates, CdF publications, and news from the field of fairy tales.
- Scheherezade’s Bequest Vol. 1 Issue 1
- Silver Hands – press release
- The Gray Fox Epistles: Wild Tales By Mail
- Call for Submissions: Issue Three of Demeter’s Spicebox
- Welcome (back) to CdF
- Two Conferences of Folk Belief & the Supernatural
- Call for Submissions: Yellow Medicine Review
- Cinderella Jump Rope Rhymes
Our latest media reviews, interviews, and essays.
Other offerings from Cabinet des Fées